Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FFOD: Granola Bars

Today's FFOD is my absolute favorite granola bar which is Quaker Chewy Dipps Chocolate Chip Granola Bar (Ahh what a mouth full. Literally full as in word wise and food wise :p). Areeba of course first introduced me to this marvelous snack. It's a chocolate chip granola bar DIPPED in chocolate! It's heavenly.

Anyways today is one of my fuller days of classes and I don't like spending too much money on buying outside food for lunch, so I bring myself some small snacks. This is an amazing snack and it holds me over for 2-3 hours. I love it!

So here's a story! When we flew to a MAS conference in New Jersey, Areeba brought a whole box of these suckers for the trip and that's all we would eat from flight to flight or lecture to lecture when we were craving chocolate or just wanted to eat...it was awesome. That's when I truly fell in love with them.

Well that's that! You can find them in any local market (yes market! I don't know why I don't just say store) they aren't to hard to find. If you haven't tried them, go out an get them! Then email us about how you liked it or didn't or if you have any suggestions and we'll throw you a shout out!

Always,
On the Go Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment