Thursday, September 22, 2011

FFOD: Bean Tostada

I've been craving some major Mexican food this week so tonight we had some left over frijoles (beans) so I made me some bean tostadas. I've noticed most middle eastern people here aren't really a fan of beans which is weird to me because this is like a Mexican must!

But anyways if u wanna make this make yourself some pinto beans. Buy the corn tortilla tostada chip things (I'm not to familiar with the exact name, but shoot me an email and I'll give you an exact name and recipe for the bean we make :) ) then add diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, salsa, and cheese to the top of it. Then feast! OM NOM NOM! Delicious!
Warning this dish can be a little messy so have napkins next to you.

Love,
The Hungry Hans Solo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment