I really don't like KFC but this just looked really good! So I took it upon myself to make it. I didn't take a picture of the food I made because it looked really unappealing, but here's a recipe I kind of just put together.
Ingredients: (2 serving)
- 2 potatoes cut into cubes
- teaspoon of salt
- cup of water
- tablespoon of butter
- McCormicks brown gravy packet
- cooked chicken breast
- Boil cubed potatoes with teaspoon of salt till they are soft.
- Mash the potatoes! (because duh that's what we are making)
- Then add milk to your desired textures. (thick or thin mashed potatoes)
- Add tablespoon of butter, pepper, corn, and your already cooked chicken breast.
- Add everything into a bowl pour your made gravy over it and enjoy!
Shoot us an email with comments or requests. :)