Wednesday, November 2, 2011

FFOD: Potato Bowl

When it comes to food I love everything to be in one bowl or plate (but I prefer bowls, it holds more food). Anyways to the point, on my lazy days I watch countless hours of TV and came across a KFC commercial about their famous potato bacon bowl.


 

I really don't like KFC but this just looked really good! So I took it upon myself to make it. I didn't take a picture of the food I made because it looked really unappealing, but here's a recipe I kind of just put together.

Ingredients: (2 serving)
  • 2 potatoes cut into cubes
  • teaspoon of salt
  • pepper
  • cup of water
  • milk
  • tablespoon of butter
  • McCormicks brown gravy packet
  • corn
  • cooked chicken breast
Directions:
  1. Boil cubed potatoes with teaspoon of salt till they are soft.
  2. Mash the potatoes! (because duh that's what we are making)
  3. Then add milk to your desired textures. (thick or thin mashed potatoes)
  4. Add tablespoon of butter, pepper, corn, and your already cooked chicken breast.
  5. Add everything into a bowl pour your made gravy over it and enjoy!
Yup and that's that! Super easy dinner and super yummy!
Shoot us an email with comments or requests. :)

Hana

1 comment: